It’s giveaway time! We are giving away a 2022/23 HTAFC shirt signed by all the current players on our Instagram page.
Moli is the official associate partner of Huddersfield Town FC and has been granted the opportunity to give back to our customers.
To enter is very simple, follow the steps below and you’ll be in with a shot at taking home this brilliant prize:
1.) Follow Moli_driveways on Instagram
2.) Tag as many friends as you want, every tag is a new entry
3.) Share to your story
Facebook: Moli Driveways
Start Date: 17th November 2022 – 12:30pm
Close Date: 2nd December 2022 – 2pm
Draw Date: 4th December 2022 – 1pm
- By entering the competition, you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions. All entries must be received by 2pm on 12th December 2022. One (1) winner in Great Britain (excluding Northern Ireland) will be selected at random by Moli on December 14th 2022 and the winner will be notified on or after this date.
- The Promoter’s competition with entry via Instagram and/or Facebook are open only to residents of Great Britain (excluding Northern Ireland). One (1) winner will be chosen at random from all entrants and across all platforms.
- No purchase necessary. Winners will not be required to pay to enter the competition.
- Entrants must be over 15 years old on the date of their entry.
- Employees of Moli are not eligible to enter.
- Instagram or Facebook are not in any way affiliated with or involved in the competition.
- Every new tag counts as one entry so multiple entries will be accepted.
- Each entrant shall enter the competition via Instagram by tagging another Instagram user in the comments of the specified post by @Moli_driveways and following this Instagram profile.
- The Prize will be awarded to a randomly selected winner who has entered on Instagram, using a random name generator. Moli will not be held liable if the named prize winner becomes unavailable or cannot be fulfilled.
- Moli will not be held liable for any failure of receipt of entries. Moli takes no responsibility for any entries which are lost, delayed, illegible, corrupted, damaged, incomplete or otherwise invalid.
- To the extent permitted by applicable law, Moli liability under or in connection with the competition or these terms and conditions shall be limited to the cost price of the Prize in question.
- To the extent permitted by applicable law, Moli shall not be liable under or in connection with these terms and conditions, the competition or any prize for any indirect, special or consequential cost, expense, loss or damage suffered by a participant even if such cost, expense, loss or damage was reasonably foreseeable or might reasonably have been contemplated by the participant and Moli and whether arising from breach of contract, tort, negligence, breach of statutory duty or otherwise.
- Prizes are non-negotiable, non-transferable and non-refundable. No cash alternative is available. Where a Prize becomes unavailable for any reason, the promoter reserves the right to substitute that prize for a prize of equal or higher value.
- The name, address, email address and phone number of the winner must be provided to Moli if requested and will be shared to enable the fulfilment of the Prize.
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances beyond Moli reasonable control, the promoter reserves the right to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the competition or these terms and conditions, either in whole or in part, with or without notice.
- The Promoter’s decision is final. No correspondence will be entered into.
- The winner’s name and social media username may be posted on social media profiles of Moli after the winner has been selected.